Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dear Centrelink,

"Can you please give me back the hour and a half you took away from me today? Thankyou."

Today sucked. I went in to apply for Youth Allowance, seeing as I haven't had much luck whatsoever in finding a job. Waited in line for about 40 minutes, with a baby screaming behind me the majority of the time. Then, when I got to the desk, the man told me that I needed to apply over the phone, so I sat there for another 45 minutes or so on the phone answering every single question about me they could think of. I will have to repeat the waiting process again once I receive an application pack in the mail, but I am hoping that I won't have to do this because I have a job interview tomorrow in South Bank at a Legal Firm. Fingers Crossed!!! eeep.

After my Centrelink nightmare, I strolled down the street for a coffee and found an op shop in an alley way central of town. Bought this pretty, floral shift dress for $2.50, which will look nice with black opaques and boots. It's a perfect fit too!

Photobucket


I also bought this cute little guy from Diva.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog, I appreciate all comments! Love, x.